Pattern-oriented software diagnostics and anomaly detection, uniquely systematic and multidisciplinary, is the new approach in a long time. Described as the unified field theory of software diagnostics and anomaly detection, It encompasses and expands the whole field, offers a wider range of software diagnostic and anomaly detection possibilities, gives the novel lens to software diagnosis and anomalies including specific guidelines for the dauntingly complex world of software problems. This 2,400-page reference set should be on a desk of every software engineer and software support problem solver. It includes:
- Encyclopedia of Crash Dump Analysis Patterns, Second Edition
- Trace and Log Analysis: A Pattern Reference for Diagnostics and Anomaly Detection, Third Edition
- Theoretical Software Diagnostics: Collected Articles, Second Edition
- Software Diagnostics: The Collected Seminars
- Principles of Memory Dump Analysis: The Collected Seminars
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
When you purchase the PDF set you also get free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 350 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis and their classification, more than 70 case studies, more than 175 trace and log analysis patterns, and additional pattern catalogs. There is an option to buy 11 volumes of Memory Dump Analysis Anthology in PDF format together with the course.