Two training courses for the price of one. The offer is valid until November 28.
Learn how to analyze application crashes and freezes, navigate through process memory dump space and diagnose corruption, memory leaks, CPU spikes, blocked threads, deadlocks, wait chains and much more. We use a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach to speed up the learning curve. The training pack consists of practical step-by-step exercises using GDB and LLDB debuggers highlighting dozens of memory analysis patterns diagnosed in 64-bit process memory dumps from Mac OS X and Linux platforms. The training pack also includes source code for modeling applications and a catalogue of relevant patterns from Software Diagnostics Institute.
This comprehensive training pack for software technical support engineers, system administrators, DevOps, software developers and testers features:
- 2 platforms (x64 Mac OS X, x64 Linux)
- 2 debuggers (GDB and LLDB)
- 2 training courses
- 37 hands-on exercises
- 90 slides with comments
- 630 pages of training books
This offer includes training courses and access to the vast collection of patterns and case studies:
- Accelerated Mac OS X Core Dump Analysis, Second Edition
- Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Optional Memory Dump Analysis Anthology Volume Set (can be purchased together with training courses for a further discount)