September 27 - September 29 2022 6:30pm - 8:30pm (GMT+1) Price 99 USD Registration
Learn how to analyze Linux process and kernel crashes and hangs, navigate through core memory dump space and diagnose corruption, memory leaks, CPU spikes, blocked threads, deadlocks, wait chains, and much more. This training uses a unique and innovative pattern-oriented diagnostic analysis approach to speed up the learning curve. The training consists of 30 practical step-by-step exercises using GDB and WinDbg debuggers highlighting almost 40 memory analysis patterns diagnosed in 64-bit core memory dumps from x64 and ARM64 platforms. The training also includes source code of modeling applications, a catalog of relevant patterns from Software Diagnostics Institute, and an overview of relevant similarities and differences between Windows and Linux memory dump analysis useful for engineers with Wintel background. The training is based on the 2nd revised and extended edition of the bestselling Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis book.
Prerequisites: Basic Linux user skills.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, security researchers, reverse engineers, malware and memory forensics analysts, software developers, DevSecOps and SRE, and quality assurance engineers.
- Day 1: Overview. Process core dump analysis.
- Day 2: Process core dump analysis.
- Day 3: Kernel core dump analysis.
Before the training you get:
- The current PDF book version of the training.
- Practical Foundations of Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing PDF book.
- Practical Foundations of ARM64 Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing PDF book.
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library.
- Past recording.
After the training, you also get:
- The updated PDF book version of the training.
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID.
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests).
- Answers to questions during training sessions.
- New recording.
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours.