February 20 - 24 2023 6.30pm - 7.30pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
Feel frustrated when opening a software trace with millions of messages from hundreds of software components, threads, and processes? Go beyond simple CPU and disk hog monitoring or searching for errors in a text and learn how to efficiently and effectively analyze software traces and logs from complex software environments. In addition to a theoretical part, practical illustrations, examples, and exercises include Microsoft Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) and Procmon. This course teaches trace and log analysis using pioneering and innovative pattern-oriented analysis of abnormal software behavior incidents developed by Software Diagnostics Institute.
Prerequisites: Basic Windows troubleshooting.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, security researchers, incident response professionals, software developers, platform engineers, DevSecOps and SRE, and quality assurance engineers.
The training consists of 5 one-hour sessions. Before the training, you get:
- Accelerated Software Trace Analysis, Revised Edition, Part 1: Fundamentals and Basic Patterns (PDF)
- The current version of Malware Narratives (PDF).
- Trace, Log, Text, Narrative: An Analysis Pattern Reference for Data Mining, Diagnostics, Anomaly Detection, Fourth Edition (PDF).
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library.
After the training, you also get:
- The new edition of Accelerated Windows Software Trace Analysis: Training Course Transcript (PDF).
- The revised edition of Malware Narratives (PDF).
- The new edition of Trace, Log, Text, Narrative (PDF).
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID.
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests).
- Answers to questions during training sessions.
If payment after registration doesn't work, please use this button below to pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours: