- Title: Accelerated Windows API for Software Diagnostics: With Category Theory in View
- Authors: Dmitry Vostokov, Software Diagnostics Services
- Publisher: OpenTask (December 2022)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 28.0 x 21.6
- PDF: 305 pages
- ISBN-13: 978-1912636631
The book contains the full transcript of Software Diagnostics Services training with 10 hands-on exercises.
Knowledge of Windows API is necessary for:
- Malware analysis
- Vulnerability analysis and exploitation
- Memory forensics
- Crash and hang analysis
- Secure coding
- Static code analysis
- Trace and log analysis
The training uses a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach and provides:
- Development examples
- Analysis examples
There is an option to buy 14 volumes of Memory Dump Analysis Anthology in PDF format and recording together with the course.
When you purchase the PDF book, you additionally get free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.
The version of the training course with recording also includes Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition PDF book.