July 5 - July 6 2022 6.30pm - 8.30pm (GMT+1) Price 99 USD Registration
Learn how to navigate process, kernel, and physical spaces and diagnose various malware patterns in Windows memory dump files. The course uses a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach to speed up the learning curve. The training consists of practical step-by-step, hands-on exercises using WinDbg, process, kernel, and complete memory dumps. The training covers more than 20 malware analysis patterns. The main audience is software technical support and escalation engineers who analyze memory dumps from complex software environments and need to check for possible malware presence in cases of abnormal software behavior. The course will also be useful for software engineers, quality assurance and software maintenance engineers, security researchers, malware and memory forensics analysts who have never used WinDbg for analysis of computer memory. The new version uses the latest WinDbg Preview and is optionally containerized.
Before the training, you get:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition PDF book
- The previous PDF book version of the training
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
After the training, you also get:
- The new 3rd edition PDF book of the training
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours.