Three 2-hour sessions: June 21 - June 23 2022 6.30pm - 8.30pm (GMT+1) Price 99 USD Registration
The difference between this training and the current book version:
- Uses WinDbg Preview instead of WinDbg from SDK
- You can ask questions
- New additional exercises are based on Windows 11
- Certificates and tests
Before the training, you get:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition PDF book (+300 pages)
- The current PDF book version
- The previous training recording
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library with more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies
- On some days before training sessions, you also get new exercise materials not included in the current book version
After the training, you also get:
- The updated PDF book version
- Additional slides and updated exercise transcripts not included in the book
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
- Current training sessions recording
Prerequisites: Basic and intermediate level Windows memory dump analysis: the ability to list processors, processes, threads, modules, apply symbols, walk through stack traces and raw stack data, diagnose patterns such as heap corruption, CPU spike, memory leaks, access violation, wait chains and deadlocks. If you don't feel comfortable with prerequisites then Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis training or the corresponding book is recommended before attending this training.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, security researchers, reverse engineers, malware and memory forensics analysts, software developers, and quality assurance engineers.
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval in 24 hours.