Complete Pattern-Oriented Software Diagnostics Training Pack features 11 training courses, 190 hands-on exercises, and 3,000 pages of training books.
This pack includes the following training courses:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Practical Foundations of Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Fifth Edition
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Third Edition
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Second Edition
- Accelerated .NET Memory Dump Analysis, Fourth Edition
- Accelerated Disassembly, Reconstruction and Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Debugging3, Second Edition
- Accelerated Mac OS X Core Dump Analysis, Second Edition
- Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis
- Accelerated Windows Software Trace Analysis + Revised Edition
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Historical Recordings (where available)
Note: Some courses may require additional symbol files.
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get Historical Recordings (where available) and free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.
There is an option to buy Pattern-Oriented Software Diagnostics and Anomaly Detection Reference Set (5 books) and Memory Dump Analysis Anthology Volume Set (16 books) in PDF format together with the PDF version of the pack (more than 7,200 pages of reference materials). The price for the full color premium paper printed version of the pack includes shipping costs.
All PDF options of this complete pack include 3 years of updates including new editions of training courses and reference materials, and new Memory Dump Analysis Anthology volumes.