August 23 - August 25 2022 6.30pm - 8.30pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
This training course extends pattern-oriented analysis introduced in Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Accelerated .NET Core Memory Dump Analysis, and Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures courses with:
- Surveying the current landscape of WinDbg extensions with analysis pattern mappings
- Writing WinDbg extensions in C and C++
- Connecting WinDbg to NoSQL databases
- Connecting WinDbg to streaming and log processing platforms
- Querying and visualizing WinDbg output data
Before the training, you get:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition PDF book
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
After the training, you also get:
- The PDF book version of the training
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of WinDbg. Working knowledge of C or C++ is optional (required only for some exercises). Other concepts are explained when necessary.
Audience: Software developers, software maintenance engineers, escalation engineers, quality assurance engineers, security and vulnerability researchers, malware and memory forensics analysts who want to build memory analysis pipelines.
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours.
If you are interested in Windows postmortem software diagnostics using memory dump files there are other courses available: