Jan 24 - Jan 26 2022 6.15pm - 8.15pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
Learn how to analyze Linux process and kernel crashes and hangs, navigate through core memory dump space and diagnose corruption, memory leaks, CPU spikes, blocked threads, deadlocks, wait chains, and much more. This training uses a unique and innovative pattern-oriented diagnostic analysis approach to speed up the learning curve. The training consists of more than 20 practical step-by-step exercises using GDB and WinDbg debuggers highlighting more than 50 memory analysis patterns diagnosed in 64-bit core memory dumps from x64 and ARM64 platforms. The training also includes source code of modeling applications, a catalog of relevant patterns from Software Diagnostics Institute, and an overview of relevant similarities and differences between Windows and Linux memory dump analysis useful for engineers with Wintel background.
Prerequisites: Basic Linux user skills.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, security researchers, reverse engineers, malware and memory forensics analysts, software developers, DevSecOps and SRE, and quality assurance engineers. The training is based on the forthcoming 2nd edition of the bestselling Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis book and will be fully containerized.
- Day 1: Overview. Process core dump analysis.
- Day 2: Process core dump analysis. Kernel crash dump analysis.
- Day 3 (Optional): Additional Q&A and memory dump analysis if necessary. Tests.
Before the training:
- One day before each training day, you get exercise materials.
After the training, you also get:
- The updated PDF book version of the training
- Practical Foundations of Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing PDF book
- Practical Foundations of ARM64 Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing PDF book
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval in 24 hours.