January 23 - 24 2024 6.30pm - 8.30pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
Learn live local and remote debugging techniques and tricks in the kernel and user process spaces using the GDB debugger. The unique and innovative Debugging 4D course teaches unified debugging patterns applied to real problems from complex software environments. The training consists of practical step-by-step hands-on exercises.
Before the training, you get:
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
After the training, you also get:
- The PDF book version of the training: Accelerated Linux Debugging 4D
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
Working knowledge of one of these languages: C, C++. Operating system internals and assembly language concepts are explained when necessary.
Software engineers, software maintenance engineers, escalation engineers, security and vulnerability researchers, malware and memory forensics analysts who want to learn live memory inspection techniques.
If payment after registration doesn't work, please use this button below to pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours:
If you are interested in live Windows debugging there is another training course available.