Feb 22 - Feb 24 2022 6.15pm - 8.15pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
The training consists of 3 two-hour sessions. When you finish the training you additionally get:
- The updated PDF book version
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing PDF book
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library with more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
Prerequisites: Basic and intermediate level Windows memory dump analysis: the ability to list processors, processes, threads, modules, apply symbols, walk through stack traces and raw stack data, diagnose patterns such as heap corruption, CPU spike, memory leaks, access violation, wait chains and deadlocks. If you don't feel comfortable with prerequisites then Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis training or the corresponding book is recommended before attending this training.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, security researchers, reverse engineers, malware and memory forensics analysts, software developers, and quality assurance engineers.
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval in 24 hours.