Complete Pattern-Oriented Software Diagnostics Training Pack features 14 training courses, +200 hands-on exercises, and +3,000 pages of training books.
This pack includes the following training courses:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition
- Practical Foundations of Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Practical Foundations of ARM64 Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Fifth Edition, Revised (2 courses)
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Fourth Edition
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Third Edition
- Accelerated .NET Core Memory Dump Analysis (2 courses)
- Accelerated Disassembly, Reconstruction and Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Debugging4, Third Edition
- Accelerated Mac OS X Core Dump Analysis, Second Edition
- Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis, Second Edition, Revised and Extended
- Accelerated Windows Software Trace Analysis + Revised Edition
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Historical Recordings (where available)
Note: Some courses may require additional symbol files.
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get Historical Recordings (where available) and free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.
There is an option to buy Pattern-Oriented Software Diagnostics and Anomaly Detection Reference Set (5 books) and Memory Dump Analysis Anthology Volume Set (16 books) in PDF format together with the PDF version of the pack (more than 7,200 pages of reference materials). The price for the full color premium paper printed version of the pack includes shipping costs.
All PDF options of this complete pack include 3 years of updates including new editions of training courses and reference materials, and new Memory Dump Analysis Anthology volumes.