This training introduces unified memory dump analysis pattern language for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X using WinDbg, GDB, and LLDB for exercises. It includes 4 training courses:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Fifth Edition
- Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis
- Accelerated Mac OS X Core Dump Analysis, Second Edition
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Historical Recordings (where available)
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get Historical Recordings (where available) and free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.