Pattern-oriented software diagnostics and anomaly detection, uniquely systematic and multidisciplinary, is the new approach in a long time. Described as the unified field theory of software diagnostics and anomaly detection, It encompasses and expands the whole field, offers a wider range of software diagnostic and anomaly detection possibilities, gives a novel lens to software diagnosis and anomalies including specific guidelines for the dauntingly complex world of software problems. This 2,500-page reference set should be on the desk of every software engineer and software support problem solver. It includes:
- Encyclopedia of Crash Dump Analysis Patterns, Third Edition
- Trace, Log, Text, Narrative: An Analysis Pattern Reference for Data Mining, Diagnostics, Anomaly Detection, Fourth Edition
- Theoretical Software Diagnostics: Collected Articles, Third Edition
- Software Diagnostics: The Collected Seminars (+ forthcoming Anniversary Editions)
- Fundamentals of Physical Memory Analysis: Anniversary Edition
- Principles of Memory Dump Analysis: The Collected Seminars (+ forthcoming Anniversary Editions)
There is an option to buy 13 volumes of Memory Dump Analysis Anthology in PDF format together with the reference set.