This training course is a Linux ARM64 (A64) version of the previous Practical Foundations of Linux Debugging, Disassembly, Reversing book. It also complements Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis training course.
The book skeleton is the same as its x64 Linux predecessor, but the content was revised entirely because of a different Linux distribution and CPU architecture.
The course is useful for:
- Software support and escalation engineers, cloud security engineers, SRE, and DevSecOps
- Software engineers coming from JVM background
- Software testers
- Engineers coming from non-Linux environments, for example, Windows or Mac OS X
- Engineers coming from non-ARM environments, for example, x86/x64
- Linux C/C++ software engineers without assembly language background
- Security researchers without assembly language background
- Beginners learning Linux software reverse engineering techniques
This book can also be used as an ARM64 assembly language and Linux debugging supplement for relevant undergraduate-level courses.
- Title: Practical Foundations of ARM64 Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing: Training Course
- Authors: Dmitry Vostokov, Software Diagnostics Services
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 28.0 x 21.6
- PDF: 176 pages
- Publisher: OpenTask (January 2022)
- ISBN-13: 978-1-912636-37-2