Learn how to analyze application crashes and freezes, navigate through process memory dump space and diagnose corruption, memory leaks, CPU spikes, blocked threads, deadlocks, wait chains, and much more. We use a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach to speed up the learning curve. The training pack consists of practical step-by-step exercises using GDB and LLDB debuggers highlighting dozens of memory analysis patterns diagnosed in 64-bit process memory dumps from Mac OS X and Linux platforms. The training pack also includes source code for modeling applications, assembly language tutorial, and a catalog of relevant patterns from Software Diagnostics Institute.
This comprehensive training pack for software technical support engineers, system administrators, DevOps and DevSecOps, security engineers, vulnerability researchers, software developers, and testers features:
- 2 platforms (x64 Mac OS X, x64 Linux)
- 2 debuggers (GDB and LLDB)
- 3 training courses
- 45 hands-on exercises
- 90 slides with comments
- 800 pages of training books
This offer includes the following training courses:
- Accelerated Mac OS X Core Dump Analysis, Second Edition
- Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis
- Practical Foundations of Linux Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Optional Memory Dump Analysis Anthology Volume Set (can be purchased together with training courses for a further discount)
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.