Learn Microsoft Debugger and its commands in a variety of contexts: crash and hang dump analysis, incident diagnostics and anomaly analysis, disassembling and reversing, vulnerability research, memory forensics, malware analysis, legacy code, live and postmortem debugging. This comprehensive training pack includes 12 hands-on practical courses.
This pack includes the following training courses:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Fifth Edition, Revision 3 (2 courses)
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Fourth Edition, Revised
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Third Edition
- Accelerated .NET Core Memory Dump Analysis, Revised Edition (2 courses)
- Accelerated Disassembly, Reconstruction and Reversing, Second Revised Edition
- Accelerated Windows Debugging4, Third Edition
- Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis, Third Edition
- Extended Windows Memory Dump Analysis
- Accelerated Windows API for Software Diagnostics
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Historical Recordings (where available)
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get Historical Recordings (where available) and free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.