This comprehensive training for software security practitioners teaches analysis of process, kernel, and complete (physical) memory dumps using a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach developed by Software Diagnostics Institute to speed up the learning curve.
This offer includes the following training courses:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Sixth Edition
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Fourth Edition, Revised
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Third Edition
- Accelerated Disassembly, Reconstruction and Reversing, Third Edition
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Historical Recordings (where available)
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get a free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 380 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.