Some software components are innocent victims of other component coding mistakes or deliberate subversion and some start as a part of crimeware and malware but eventually become victims themselves (they crash, hang, spike, leak, are dumped, subverted, etc.) This training pack introduces novel pattern languages for the unified malware and victimware analysis by using behavioral and structural analysis patterns.
The training pack includes:
- Victimware: The Missing Part of the Equation
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Fifth Edition
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Second Edition
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Memory Dump Analysis Anthology Volume Set
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Historical Recordings (where available)
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get Historical Recordings (where available) and free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.