Learn Microsoft Debugger and its commands in the variety of contexts: crash and hang dump analysis, incident diagnostics and anomaly analysis, disassembling and reversing, vulnerability research, memory forensics, malware analysis, legacy code, live and postmortem debugging. This comprehensive training pack includes 7 hands-on practical courses and named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to the vast collection of analysis patterns and case studies.
This pack includes the following training courses:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Fourth + Fifth Editions
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Third Edition
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Second Edition
- Accelerated .NET Memory Dump Analysis, Third Edition
- Accelerated Disassembly, Reconstruction and Reversing, Revised Edition
- Accelerated Windows Debugging3, Second Edition
Note: Some courses may require additional symbol files.
This pack includes 3 years of updates including new editions of training courses.